You can change your meeting title or URL at any time. If you attempt to update these settings while hosting a meeting, your new settings will not take effect until you start your next meeting.
Note: If you have any meeting invitations with your old meeting room URL, you will need to resend the invitations with the updated URL.
To change your meeting room settings:
- Access your Meeting Settings.
- Click the Meeting Room tab and then click Edit Title.
If you have more than one web meeting, select the meeting you want to update, and then click Edit Title.
- To change the name displayed on meeting invitations and the meeting room, click in the Meeting Title field and enter a new title. When you tab out of the field, the title is updated.
Click Cancel Edit at any time to discard your changes.
- To change the URL address for the meeting room, click in the URL field and enter a new URL.
- Scroll to the bottom of the window and click Save Changes.