In the meeting sidebar, there are two tabs: the Participants tab and the Chat tab. The Participants tab lists all participants in the meeting and the Chat tab lets you chat with others. If you connected your Google or Outlook calendar, you will see "No meeting" or the calendar event title and start and end date above your name. On the Participants tab, click:
- Your own name to manage your meeting experience.
- Another person’s name to view profile information (name, email address, and phone number).
- View all invitees to view a list of all invited guests or only absent guests (Google or Outlook calendar integration required).
- The Invite (+) button to have the meeting dial out to a guest, or to copy the meeting details (URL, dial-in numbers, and (optional) room system connection details) and share with others.
Tip: If there are a large number of guests in the meeting, click the search button to find a guest in the list.
Manage meeting guests
If you are the host, you have additional participant controls. On the Participants tab, click a guest's name to:
- Mute the guest
- Promote the guest to presenter and let them mute other guests, share their own screen, files, and open a whiteboard (if open sharing is off)
- Demote a presenter back to guest role
- Dismiss the guest from the meeting