When the waiting room is on, the Waiting Room button is displayed above the meeting stage. (For hosts, it is next to the Security button; for promoted guests, next to the Help button.)
When guests are waiting, the Waiting Room button shows a number indicator to tell you how many people are waiting. Click to view the waiting room and admit or deny guests. You can also click View on the prompt that appears when the first guest joins the waiting room to open the list.
For additional security, guests are automatically denied entry and dismissed from the waiting room if you (or a co-host):
- Lock the meeting room
- Do not join the meeting within 10 minutes after the guest enters the waiting room
- Do not admit the guest within 15 minutes after you join the meeting
To admit or deny a guest in the waiting room:
- Above the meeting stage, click the Waiting Room button.
- Click the box next to the guest(s) or Select All to select everyone in the list.
- Admit to allow the chosen guests to join the meeting
- Deny to remove them from the waiting room
Denied guests cannot enter the meeting room.