When you stop recording, the meeting asks who should receive the recording. You can send it to just yourself (host only) or present guests (attendees). If you connected your Outlook calendar, you can also send to absent guests (people who RSVPed, but didn't attend) or all guests (all invitees on the calendar entry).
As the host, you always receive the recording email. Recordings are also available in the desktop and iOS mobile apps. You can view, download, share, and delete (desktop app only) your recordings.
To access your recording:
- In the desktop app, click the Meetings tab, and then select Recorded meetings.
- Click a recording to open it in a browser.
- To view the recording, click the play icon.
- To share the recording with others, click:
- Copy Recording URL to Clipboard and paste the link in an email or text message to share it with others.
- Download Recording to save the recording to your computer. You can share your recording by attaching it to an email or uploading it to a shared server.
You can also copy a meeting URL directly from the desktop app. Point to a recording and click the More (...) icon to view additional options and then click Copy recording URL. The link is automatically copied to your clipboard and ready for sharing.