Yes, you can use your GlobalMeet® Audio account with your Cisco WebEx™ account.
If this is your first time accessing your custom-branded Cisco WebEx™ Web conferencing solution, add your GlobalMeet® Audio conference accounts to your profile so you can control your audio conference from within your web meeting:
- Click on “My WebEx” to access your account profile.
- On the left hand menu, select “Preferences.”
- Next to "Audio," select "Set up."
- Scroll down to the "Teleconference" section and click on "Add account" to open the "Add Teleconferencing Account" window.
- Enter the toll-free and toll numbers for your audio account, as well as the host and participant passcodes. Note that for the phone numbers, you will select the country or region codes in the first box, so you do not need to include these in the "Number" field.
- Click OK to close the window, and then click Save at the bottom of the Preferences page.
Your audio conference information will be saved and available for your use in all future meetings.
How can I ensure my system meets the requirements for Cisco WebEx?
How can I install the Productivity tools for Cisco WebEx?
Can I record my Cisco WebEx meeting?
How do I schedule a Cisco WebEx meeting?
Can I share video in a Cisco Webex meeting?
Can I pass the presenter role to an attendee in my Cisco WebEx meeting?
Where can I find information about using Cisco WebEx or solving a problem I am having?