The mobile app lets you schedule a meeting, send invitations, and save the meeting to your calendar, where you can track attendee responses and update the meeting date and time, if needed. Meeting invitations include details for your web meeting and the default audio conference associated with it. If you have GlobalMeet VRC, the meeting invitation automatically includes the SIP URI and H.323 address.
You can choose any calendar app installed on your smartphone to create your meeting invitation. If you are not prompted to choose, your native or default calendar creates the meeting invitation.
Note: The Outlook calendar app is not supported.
To schedule a meeting:
- On the Meetings tab, next to your meeting URL, tap More and then tap Schedule a meeting.
- If prompted, choose the calendar app to schedule a meeting.
Your default meeting information is added to the body of the invitation and depending on your calendar app, your meeting URL is set as the location.
Note: Depending on your smartphone settings, selecting a calendar app may set the app as the default for all meetings you schedule from the mobile app.
- Set the meeting title, date, and time. Change any other details as needed.
- To add people to invite, search your company directory or phone contacts, or manually enter their email address.
You can check your guests’ calendars as you add them to find the best time for the meeting.
- Tap Save to add the meeting to your calendar and send invitations to your guests.
The formatting of the invitation may differ based on the calendar app used, but it always includes a calendar file attachment that your guests can open in most calendar apps.