For GlobalMeet VRC.
Video room participants can join your meeting using SIP or H.323 protocol (the method depends on the settings of their video room system). As the host, you must provide this information to your guests. It is available in your GlobalMeet room, GlobalMeet desktop apps, and in GlobalMeet for Outlook meeting invitations.
To copy the room system info:
- On the Meetings tab, click the info (i) icon. The My meeting info window contains all your meeting details.
- Scroll to the room system information and click:
- Copy room system info to clipboard to copy the video room system connection details.
- Copy all to clipboard to include the video room system connection details, the meeting URL, and all available access numbers.
- Then paste the connection address into a message to send to participants who would like to join from their room systems.