The meeting room displays up to 16 active webcams simultaneously when someone shares a file, shares their screen, or opens a whiteboard.
- Webcams are displayed in a filmstrip above the shared content. Click the arrows to scroll.
- You can share a file, screen share, or open a whiteboard and share your webcam at the same time.
Your view while sharing
- When you share your screen, the meeting stage shows a preview of what you are sharing.
Note: When you are sharing your screen, the full-stage and maximize buttons are not available.
- When you share a file, the meeting stage includes controls to navigate the file.
- When you share a video, you can use the controls to play or pause the video, adjust your volume for the video, or skip to a specific timestamp in the video.
- When you open a whiteboard, and open sharing is turned on, everyone can see the whiteboard controls and make edits to the whiteboard.
The following example is of file presentation.
What others see
- The guest's view shows what you are sharing, plus all active webcams.
- If the guest is watching a video, they can control their own volume for the video and view the video's progress.
- When you open a whiteboard, and open sharing is turned off, guests can't see the whiteboard controls or make edits to the whiteboard.