If someone is sharing content in the meeting, you can follow along using the mobile app. You can view shared screens, files, whiteboards, and videos. You can also view up to 16 webcams. When content and webcams are being shared simultaneously, the shared content displays above the webcams.
Important: To hear videos on your smartphone, you must connect your audio using VoIP. If you have the meeting call you or dial in to the meeting, you will not hear the video, even if you can see it.
On the Meeting tab:
- Swipe up to view additional webcams.
- Tap the Maximize button to enlarge the shared content and webcams, and rotate your device for a larger, landscape display.
- Tap either the shared content or a webcam to spotlight it. Tap the Minimize button to reset your view.
- Tap the middle of the screen to hide and show the meeting controls.
- Pinch to zoom in and out.
You can't zoom in or out on videos or webcams.
You can’t view shared files and webcams simultaneously on iOS. To view the shared file, tap Tap to view file presentation. The file displays in full-screen mode and webcams are hidden.