If you are dialing in to a meeting, you may encounter the following connection issues:
- Receiving a busy signal when dialing in
- Receiving a carrier message, such as "We cannot connect your call at this time." or "All circuits are busy."
- Hearing silence after the initial meeting prompt
- Hearing silence after dialing your access number
- Getting disconnected during the meeting
If any of these issues occur, try to connect to the meeting using the following:
- If you are using a mobile phone, move to an area with a stronger signal or try using a landline or computer.
- Check you are dialing the correct access number.
- If you are using a toll-free number, try using the toll number, and vice versa.
Still need help?
Contact Support for assistance.