This article contains information for:
- GlobalMeet mobile meetings app
- Release 5.33
- Release date: May 17, 2019
For previous mobile releases, browse the mobile archive. For non-mobile releases, browse all release notes.
New Features and Enhancements
This release includes improvements to the GlobalMeet mobile apps.
- iOS. After a meeting ends, the app now checks its version and notifies you to update if you are running a version below the current minimum version.
- Android. Join a meeting. Searching for a meeting now recognizes when to search by URL or by name for quicker and more efficient searching.
This release addresses issues seen with the GlobalMeet mobile apps.
- iOS. File presentation. The first page of a presented file is always shown regardless of what page is actually being presented.
- Android. For some users, the app was crashing when joining the meeting, leaving a meeting, or connecting to VoIP audio.
- Android. The volume up/down key on the device did not increase/decrease call volume when used.