Before you can use your new GlobalMeet account, you have to create a password. You’ll use your email address and this password to sign in to GlobalMeet apps and meetings you host and attend.
To set your password:
- Locate your welcome email and in the Account Login section, click the Create Password link.
- Enter the email address you used to sign up for GlobalMeet, and then click Send Email.
If you have other GlobalMeet accounts associated with your email address, enter the Client ID found in your welcome email.
- Check your inbox for the Password Reset email, and click Reset Password.
- Follow the password rules on the screen and enter a new password.
- Enter the password again to confirm it.
- Click RESET PASSWORD.