At the top of the meeting sidebar is the Meeting panel; it lists all participants in the meeting. Click:
- Your own name to manage your meeting experience.
- Another person’s name to view profile information (name, email address, and phone number).
- The plus (+) button to have the meeting dial out to a guest or to copy the meeting details (URL, dial-in numbers, and (optional) room system connection details) and share with others.
Tip: If there are a large number of guests in the meeting, click the search button to find a guest in the list.
Manage meeting guests
If you are the host, you have additional participant controls. Click a guest's name to:
- Mute the guest
- Promote the guest to presenter and let them mute other guests and share their own screen and files (if open sharing is off)
- Demote a presenter back to guest role
- Dismiss the guest from the meeting
Manage video room guests
With GlobalMeet VRC, video room participants can join the meeting using the SIP URI or H.323 address provided by the meeting host. Each video room system gets its own video stream and has its own row in the Guests list. The name is taken from the video system settings.
Host and presenters can mute or dismiss a VRC guest. You cannot promote a VRC guest or view profile information.