Hosts can record their meetings for future reference and for sharing with participants unable to attend. Recordings capture a high-quality video of your meeting, including the Meeting panel, Chat panel, and any webcams, screens, or files being shared in the room. The maximum time limit for a recording is 8 hours.
Note: The completed recording captures the meeting room in your selected language (Dutch, French, German, or English).
Desktop app or web browser
To record the meeting:
- In the meeting controls, click the Record button.
- Enter a name or description for the meeting recording, and then click Start recording.
An audio prompt alerts everyone that the meeting is being recorded and a Recording indicator displays above the meeting controls. All users can see the Recording indicator.
- To stop recording, click the Record button again and click Yes to confirm. You receive an email with a link to view the recording.
Note: You cannot pause while recording. Stopping the recording and then pressing the Record button again starts a new recording.
To record your meeting on mobile:
- In the meeting controls, tap the More (...) icon.
- Tap Start Recording and enter a meeting name.
Note: You cannot name the meeting when starting a recording from an iOS device.