You can view all your access numbers and select which numbers you would like to include in your meetings at any time. Your access numbers are used when guests dial in to your meeting instead of connecting using their computer or having the meeting contact them directly.
You can view your access numbers in the following places:
- In the desktop app
- My meeting info
- Clicking Edit next to Profile & meeting settings
- In GlobalMeet for Outlook
- Clicking GlobalMeet Tools > Settings > Meeting Settings (In OWA, click first.)
- In the meeting
- Clicking Show on the Dial-in screen after selecting Use my phone during the connect audio process
- Share meeting info in the meeting panel
To manage your access numbers:
- Access your Meeting Settings.
- Click the Audio Settings tab and select the audio conference to update from within the Conference Title drop-down.
- Click View and Manage to open the My Access Numbers prompt in a new window. The current one-click access number is displayed under Primary access number.
- Edit your access numbers:
- Click Select all numbers and locations to quickly select every number in the list or Unselect all numbers and locations to remove all numbers.
- Point to a row and click One-Click to set it as the one-click number.
Note: Your previous one-click number is moved to the bottom of the list and does not display until after you save your changes.
- Click and hold a row to drag a number up and down the list.
- Click the checkmark on a row if you do not want to include an access number.
- Point to a row and click the up arrow to move an access number to the top of the list.
- Point to a row and click the down arrow to move an access number to the bottom of the list.
- Click Save Changes to set the new access number list. Click OK to close the confirmation alert.
Note: To access numbers for Brazil, China, India, Malaysia, Pakistan, Philippines, and Taiwan, your account must have Enhanced Authentication activated.