If you chose to record your conference for your attendees to call and listen to later, you can also choose one of two call-in audio replay report options when booking:
- Call-in audio replay utilization report to capture the participant's phone number and connection details. Details and costs »
- Call-in audio replay web registration report to capture up to 3 pieces of participant information. Details and costs »
The call-in audio replay reports are available as Excel files. Sign in to the Events Portal to download them. You can choose to receive the reports daily, weekly, monthly, or when the call-in program ends.
Note: By default, post-event content is deleted 90 days after the event. You cannot download post-event content after the 90 day retention period. You receive a notification in the Events Portal 7 days before your file is scheduled to be deleted.
To download your audio replay reports from the Events Portal:
- Sign in to the Events Portal.
- On the home page, under Completed Events, click View Now.
- Click the conference ID and then click Downloads. Click the file name to download the call-in audio replay report.