All customers can sign in to the Events Portal using their Client ID found in your welcome email. If you do not know your Client ID, you can also use your email address. If this is your first time accessing the Events Portal, you will need to create a password using the forgot password process.
New account? Forgot your password?
To create or reset your password:
- Go to https://events.globalmeet.com/public/ and click Login.
- In the Email or Client ID box, enter your email address and click Continue.
If you have other accounts associated with your email address, enter the Client ID found in your confirmation email.
- Click Forgot Password, and then click Send Email.
The Password Reset email is sent to the email address associated with the Client ID provided.
- Check your inbox for the Password Reset email, and click Reset Password.
- Follow the password rules on the screen and enter a new password.
- Enter the password again to confirm it.
- Click RESET PASSWORD.
Now that you’ve created or reset your password for your account, you can sign in to the Events Portal using your email address or Client ID and your password.
Still need help?
- If you cannot find your welcome email or reset password email, check your junk or spam folder.
- If you do not know the email address or client ID for your account, contact Support for assistance.