Included with all events (no additional charge).
The Event Analytics report is a summary of the overall event metrics. When you generate the report, you can select:
- Usage for the total number of registrants and total duration of views.
- Campaign Source Tracking Report for the number of attendees that joined the event from a Campaign URL.
- Locations for a count of attendees and the countries they joined from.
- Click Tracking for a list of attendees that downloaded event resources (files) from the event.
- Media Report for the media type, device type, browser, and operating system attendees used to access the event.
- Survey Summary for a summary of survey results.
- Q&A Summary for a list of questions attendees submitted and the answer status.
- CE Details for each attendee's certification exam results.
- Duration Based CE Details for each attendee's duration-based certification exam results.
- Audio Bridge Call Usage for a summary of presenter and audience member phone numbers, minutes, and locations.
You can filter results by email, attendance, viewer actions, and date range.
Delivery time and format
After the event, the event production manager provides a link to the event's Reports page. Sign in to the Webcast Portal to export it as an XLSX or CSV file, or send it to others by email.
You can access the Event Analytics report at any time and up to a year after the event date.
Note: Webcast event reports are only available in the webcast platform. They are not available in the Events Portal.