Ensure a smooth live event and make sure all your presenters are on the same page with a dry run. A few days before the live event, schedule a 60-minute run-through with your presenters and an event production manager to rehearse your event, ask questions, and resolve any technical issues.
During the dry run, the event production manager can assist you with the following (but not limited to):
- Your audio and video connections
- Equipment testing for the devices you plan to use on the day of the event
- Live Studio presenter controls
- Feature testing for the features you plan to use on the day of the live event, such as slides, surveys, overlay videos, and more
- Your event flow and hand-offs
- Presenter best practices