View the details of participants who registered for the event, including their names, email addresses, questions asked during the event, as well as when participants joined the event. Participants can register for the event with the participant link.
To run a report on your event participants:
- Open the confirmation email and click the Guest Presenter Link.
- Enter your email address, first and last name, and the Guest Presenter PIN provided in your confirmation email.
- Click Log In Now.
- On the Guest Administrator Access page, click Run Reports.
- On the Reports main page, under Report Type, select Audience Details.
- Click the arrow next to Select Columns and select Registration Data and then click Run My Report.
Note: Download the report as an Excel or CSV file, or send the report to up to five email addresses.