When your conference starts, Operators read a standard script to open your conference using your company name and conference title, and then introduce your first speaker by name and title. You have the option to personalize your script to meet your specific needs. Details and costs »
Personalization can include:
- Speaker bio(s)
- Safe harbor/forward-looking statements
- Email and web URL addresses
- Q&A instructions
You must provide your personalized script at least 24 hours before the scheduled start time of your conference.
Note: If the call is recorded, we will announce that the conference is being recorded during the introduction for legal compliance.
You can provide a custom opening script when booking your event in the Events Portal. You can also add or update the opening script later.
To provide an opening script:
- Sign in to the Events Portal.
- On the home page, under Upcoming Events, click View Now.
- Find your conference, click the conference ID, and then select Edit Event.
- Under Enhanced Services, select Opening Script, and then enter the text you would like the operator to read at the start of your conference.
- Click Save.