Conference Controls are a web-based console designed to help you manage your conference. During your conference, use the Conference Controls to:
- Display attendee data in real time so you can see who has joined.
- Sort the list of participants and find a specific individual or company.
- Send private instructions to the operator or other support team members.
- Screen and prioritize participants in the Q&A queue.
- See real-time tabulation of in-event survey responses.
- Internet Explorer 11; Mozilla Firefox 25 or newer
- Microsoft Windows systems. Conference Controls is not supported on Mac.
- Intel 800 MHz Processor with at least 128 MB RAM
- 56 Kbps Internet connection minimum – a high-speed Internet connection is recommended
The operator will open Conference Controls 30 minutes before the conference start time, to discuss the flow of your conference and provide an overview of the Conference Controls. Sign in early to get ready for your conference.