Slide Assist allows you to share a slide deck or have an online component to share visuals without downloading software. Slide Assist helps you easily share a PowerPoint, not your desktop or an application. It includes the following features:
- Display the speaker headshot to let participants know who is talking
- Promote participant engagement and feedback with live Q and A
- Collaborate with other speakers during the event with private chat
- Create an optional online recording for participants to access post-event
- Receive post-event reporting including attendee demographics, participation, and engagement
Depending on your account settings, you may be able to book this option online. On the Conference page, for Web Event Type, select Slide Assist.
To learn more, have an agent contact you.
On the Submit page, in Special Instructions for the Operator, enter your request for a feature you can't book online, ask questions, or provide additional details. Select Please click here... and someone will call you. You cannot request a call later in the Events Portal. Contact Support for assistance.
- View example »