Add-on. Charges include fee per participant logged, plus the number of pieces of information to be collected (in addition to name). Additional fees for: custom fields, rush delivery.
The participant list report is a summary of all the information captured from participants.
Regardless of your event type - greeted entry, passcode entry, or click to join - you may select up to 6 pieces of information to include in your participant list report, such as name, company name, region, etc. For greeted entry conferences, you may select up to 5 pieces of custom information. In addition, you may select the phone number the participant dialed from, the time the participant connected, and the time they disconnected.
While our standard list of available fields covers most customers’ needs, custom fields are also available for an additional fee. Custom fields are not available for passcode entry conferences.
If you request polling in your conference, you may also include a poll results detailed report in your participant list to see the answers each individual participant selected for each polling question.
Delivery time and format
The participant list report is sent within 1 business day via email as an Excel file. Contact Support to request rush delivery.
- Standard- 1 business day
- Priority - 4 hours
- Rush - 2 hours
This option is available when booking a new event. You cannot add it later in the Events Portal.
When booking your conference in the Events Portal, in Audio Event Details > Enhanced Services, select Participant List.
For greeted entry conferences, select the information you would like to capture from your participants, and enter the email of the person the list should be sent to. Do not enter a participant's email address.
For passcode entry conferences, choose:
- Name on Entry- Participants are prompted by an automated system to provide their names and other information when they join.
- Select the information you would like to capture from your participants, and enter the email of the person the list should be sent to. Do not enter a participant's email address.
- PIN - Participants are prompted by an automated system for their PIN when they join.
- After booking your conference, upload your PIN list in the Events Portal.
- View example (greeted entry) »
- View example (passcode entry) »
The following is an example of a participant list that includes participant names, company names, connect and disconnect times.
- View example »
The following is an example of a participant list report that includes participant PINs.
- View example »