Guest Presenters only.
All Guest Presenters can answer and delete questions during the event in the Manage Q&A section at the bottom of the Slide Assist window.
To answer a question:
- In the Manage Q&A section in the New Questions tab, choose a question you want to answer and click the Answer button. The Answer window displays.
- Type your answer in the Answer box.
- Choose how you would like to answer the question. Select:
- Answered verbally if the question was answered in the conference via audio
- Answer to this viewer only to make the question and answer visible to only the questioner
- Answer to all viewers to make the question and answer visible to all participants
- Click the Submit button. The question is moved to the Answered tab.
To edit your answer:
- Click the Answered tab and then click the Revoke button.
- Click the Revoked tab, and then click the Answer button to answer the question again.
Note: Participants cannot see revoked questions.You must be answer or reinstate a revoked question to make it visible to participants.
To remove a question from the queue:
In the New Questions tab, choose a question you want remove and click the Delete button. Deleted questions are moved to the Deleted tab.
To undelete a question, click on the Deleted tab and then click Undelete.