Guest Presenters only.
Guest Presenters must upload all slide decks at least 1 hour before the start of the event to ensure that processing is complete in time.
Note: Slide decks must be less than 500MB in size.
To upload a slide deck:
- Click the Guest Presenter Link in your confirmation email to go to the Slide Assist login page.
- Enter your email address, first and last name, and the Guest Presenter PIN provided in your confirmation email, and then click the Log In Now button.
- Select the Edit Event Content button on the Guest Administrator Access page.
- Click the Upload New Slide Deck from My Computer button.
- Click Choose File to select a PPT or PPTX file from your computer and enter a title you will recognize later.
Note: Check Create PDF to automatically generate a PDF version of your slide deck and make it available to viewers during the event. Check Make Shareable to share a link to the file outside of the event. The PDF and sharable link are listed in the Event Resources section.
- Click Upload to process the slide deck. You will be notified by email when it is ready for use.
- Click Save and Continue to return to the Guest Administrator Access page. You do not have to wait for the slide deck to process to close the Guest Administrator Access page.
To delete a slide deck:
- Right click the slide deck and then select Delete.
- A warning message displays. Click Yes.