- Log in as WrapUp in the Sign In Tab
- Click on Details button
- A Pop-up window will appear. Select OK.
|Call Info Tab
- Enter Actual Start Time. (If Lead op didn’t enter this before passing down please contact the Lead or the Passdown manager)
- Enter Actual End Time.
- Enter Record time (This should always match the Start time)
- (If Op didn’t fill in before Passing Down) Enter the number of Conference Participants, including the Moderator, Speakers and Commline(s), that joined the call in # Parts.
- Any lines in <> don’t need to be added to the part count
- Example <DIGREC.123456>
Note: If this section is left blank, a pop-up reminder will appear stating You must set the number of parts on the call, as accurately as possible. Billing uses this information.
Warning: Verify this info is filled out. If missing you can find the speakers name on the bridge in the Pre-Conference, also notify the Passdown Manager).
Full Name of Actual Moderators (including salutation)
- Enter the Moderator’s full name or specify if the call was a Feedline.
Speaker/Coordinator/Q&A Panelist’s Full Name (including salutation)
- Enter the full name of any other Speakers, Panelists or Coordinators.
Note: Use standard capitalization when entering names. Do not enter in all caps.
- Select when a Post-Conference was not scheduled but was added during the Pre-Conference.
- Enter duration of minutes of the Post-Conference.
- Pop up box will appear
- Select Series
- NA in Name of client Requesting change field
- NA in Phone# of client Requesting change field
- NA in Requested Change or Important info Box
- Ensure Lead op has filled out details of the call (If missing reach out to Passdown Manager)
- If lead op hasn’t noted Passdown please add the following at the Bottom of the Summary section of Notes
- Passdown to “Your Name” 10 min after start
Erasing Passdown Conference off the Bridge(s)
- Disconnect all lines
- Remove your audio path from the call to be erased and place in the Straybell conference
- Highlight the Conferences to be erased
- Right Click
- Click Erase
- Click Yes, AFTER confirming correct confirmation code
Note: If call is linked, all conferences need to be erased to wrap up in Call Manager.
|Finish Wrap Up in Call Manager
- Wrapup Complete
- Confirmation Pop up box will appear
Note: If you get a Clerical Mapping Pop up Box, Contact the Passdown Manager for assistance. Call can’t be wrapped until the mapping is completed