To set up your voicemail:
- On your phone, select Messages.
It might be a button, an option on the touch screen, or a soft key next to the LCD screen.
- If prompted for your voicemail box, enter your extension, and then press #.
- Follow the voice prompts to set up your voicemail password:
- Enter your new password (minimum of 4 digits) on the number keypad and press #.
- Enter the new password again to confirm it, and then press #.
- Follow the prompts to record your new greeting:
- At the tone, say your new greeting. Press any key when done or just stop talking.
- Press 1 to save the recording, press 2 to listen to the recording, press 3 to re-record your greeting.
- Once saved, you receive a confirmation that your voicemail box is set up.