The phone service supports the following SIP phones and devices. Firmware is managed automatically once the device is added to the Phone Portal.
Note: You can also place and receive calls from your Mac or Windows computer, using the GlobalMeet desktop apps. Get the apps ».
Admins: To add a new device to your company or a user, contact Support.
- VVX 301 (6 lines)
- VVX 311 (6 lines)
- VVX 601 (16 lines)
- T42S (12 lines)
- T46S (16 lines)
- T46S + EXP40 expansion module (sidecar)
Cordless phones and accessories
- W60P DECT (W60B base station and W56H handset)
- W60B base station - can support up to 8 handsets
- W56H handset
- DECT repeater RT30 - extends the range of the W60P base station by up to 50m (indoors)
Conference phones and accessories
ATA analog converters
- OBI 302
- OBI 504
Expansion module (sidecar) for T46S
Each T46S desk phone can support up to 6 expansion modules; can power 2 expansion modules.
- EXP40 - provides 40 additional softkeys
- PS5V1200US - external power supply required for additional modules
WF40 Wi-Fi USB dongle