Requires the desktop app.
In contact search results, click anywhere in a row to open full contact details, including phone numbers, email address, physical address, and meeting room URL.
The information displayed and contact options depend on your services and the other person's services.
- The profile picture is the image that the person uploaded using the desktop app.
- Extension and Phone number are visible if your company uses the phone service for calling.
- Meeting room is visible if the person is a Collaboration customer and has a meeting room.
- Work phone number, Email address, and Physical address are pulled from the contact's user profile (set in Meeting Settings).
Connect using the desktop app
Blue text indicates the ways you can use the desktop app to communicate with the person.
- Click the email address to start a new message in your default email program.
- If you are a phone service customer, click CALL or any phone number to dial out from the desktop app.
- If the contact has a GlobalMeet meeting room, click MEET or the meeting room URL to enter the meeting room.
The following example shows how contact details look when viewed by a phone service customer (left) and somebody who does not have phone service (right).