If this is your first time accessing your custom-branded Cisco WebEx™ Web conferencing solution, add your GlobalMeet audio account to your profile so that you can control your audio conference from within your web meeting.
To connect your audio account to Cisco WebEx:
- Go to your Cisco WebEx site and sign in.
- In the top navigation bar, click My WebEx.
The My WebEx home page is displayed.
- In the left navigation pane, click Preferences, and then next to Audio, click Set up.
- Scroll to the Teleconference section and then click Add account.
- The Add Teleconferencing Account page is opened in a new window. Refer to your Welcome email and set up your audio account settings.
- Call-in toll-free number (Premiere): Enter the toll-free access number, including the area code. Be sure that Toll-free is checked.
- Call-in number (Premiere): Enter the local (toll) access number, including the area code.
- Host Audio Passcode: Enter the host passcode from your welcome email.
- Audio Passcode: Enter the guest passcode from your welcome email.
- Recording dial-out number: Selecting Call-in toll-free number is recommended.
- Click OK.
Your audio account is now set up for WebEx.