The first step is scheduling your Skype meeting in Outlook. This creates the meeting invitation with a link to your Skype meeting, the conference ID (participant passcode), and a list of dial-in numbers.
To schedule the meeting:
- Sign in to your Outlook account and open the Calendar.
- On the Home ribbon, click the Meeting button or click New Items ▶ Meeting.
- Enter a meeting subject, select the date and time for the meeting, and add people to invite.
- On the ribbon, click GMSO Meeting.
The body of the invitation now contains meeting connection details.
- (Optional) In the Meeting options pane, set meeting options for the lobby and presenters.
- Click Send to send the invitation to your guests.