When you set your default meeting audio, Skype will automatically skip the Join Meeting Audio step and automatically connect meeting audio using your choice when you join any Skype Meeting.
To set your default audio:
- On the Skype for Business main menu, click the Settings button, then select Tools > Options.
- On the Skype for Business - Options screen, select Phones (in the left menu). If you have phone numbers defined in your Outlook profile, Skype fills them in.
- Confirm or enter new phone numbers where you would like the meeting to call you.
- In the left menu, select Skype Meetings.
- Under Joining conference calls, in the Join meeting audio from drop-down menu, select:
- Skype for Business – to use your computer mic and speakers for meeting audio.
- A phone number – to have the meeting call you at a saved number.
- Do not join audio – if you will dial in to meeting audio.
- To use the option you just selected as the default for all Skype Meetings, clear the Before I join meetings, ask me which audio device I want to use checkbox.