Install the GlobalMeet Add-on
The GlobalMeet Add-on for Google is available from the Google Workplace. Open your Google Calendar to install it.
To install the add-on:
- Open a browser and sign in to your Google Calendar.
- On the right side of the Calendar, click + Get Add-ons to open the Google Marketplace.
- Search for GlobalMeet and in the search results, click GlobalMeet.
- Click Install and follow instructions to install the add-on.
- On the right side of the Calendar, the GlobalMeet icon is displayed.
Now sign in to your GlobalMeet account.
Sign in to your account
To sign in to your account:
- On the right side of the calendar, click the GlobalMeet icon.
- In the side panel, click Sign In.
- Follow the instructions and sign in to your GlobalMeet account.
The side panel shows your name and email address from your GlobalMeet account.