Important: You must be connected to Wi-Fi (not your carrier network) to view webcams.
- You can now share your webcam.
- In the meeting controls, tap the Webcam button to share your webcam. Your front-facing camera displays and the Webcam button turns blue to indicate you are sharing.
- Be sure to give the app permission to share your webcam. Otherwise, you have to use the Settings app to update your permissions.
- When you turn your webcam on or off while spotlighting someone else’s webcam or shared content, a message displays to let you know whether your webcam is on or off.
- The Record button no longer displays on the meeting controls. To record your meeting, tap the More button and then tap Start Recording.
- Bug fix. When a guest had the meeting dial out to them to join the meeting, their name displayed twice in the guest list.
- Bug fix. When guests shared their webcams in the meeting, the webcams did not display correctly on iPad Air.
Meeting room updates
- Bug fix. Quick color touch-up while you have great meetings.
All product updates
- Archived Collaboration Updates
- Release notes for updates to the online meetings, conference calling, and business phone services, plus associated apps and tools.