Desktop app updates
- Usability improvements. The day's agenda has been renamed to Today (from Meetings) to keep it more in line with an agenda's list of things to do.
- Home tab. The Join button is now available for meetings on your calendar that are hosted on other meeting services - like Zoom, GoogleMeet, and Webex. On the meeting card, click the Join button to open your web browser and navigate to the meeting URL.
- Bug fix. A couple of minor fixes have been made to make the Reset App window more readable.
System test updates
- Bug fix. During the network connectivity portion of the GlobalMeet system test, the diagnostics were not accurately measuring your connection speed and instead showed that your system was incompatible.
- Bug fix. Japanese. We've translated the page title of the Japanese GlobalMeet System Test page.
Important: You must be connected to Wi-Fi (not your carrier network) to view webcams.
- You can now share your webcam.
- In the meeting controls, tap the Webcam button to share your webcam. Your front-facing camera displays and the Webcam button turns blue to indicate you are sharing.
- Be sure to give the app permission to share your webcam. Otherwise, you have to use the Settings app to update your permissions.
- When you turn your webcam on or off while spotlighting someone else’s webcam or shared content, a message displays to let you know whether your webcam is on or off.
- The Record button no longer displays on the meeting controls. To record your meeting, tap the More button and then tap Start Recording.
- Bug fix. When a guest had the meeting dial out to them to join the meeting, their name displayed twice in the guest list.
- Bug fix. When guests shared their webcams in the meeting, the webcams did not display correctly on iPad Air.
Meeting room updates
- Bug fix. Quick color touch-up while you have great meetings.