- Help us improve the app by rating your meeting experience after the meeting ends. Right now, the feedback choices are simple: "It was great", "It could have been better", or "Skip". In an upcoming release, we'll give you a place to tell us how we can improve.
- Bug fix. If you had the meeting call you when joining and then you closed the app but kept your audio connected to the meeting, you didn't display in the guest list.
- Bug fix. If you had the meeting call you when joining, when you left the meeting, your audio was still connected.
- Bug fix. If someone was sharing a file in the meeting and you tapped someone else's webcam to spotlight it, the name of the person sharing the file displayed above the other person's webcam.
- Bug fix. Meeting tab. If your webcam was off while you were in landscape or full screen mode and you tapped Next when four or more people were sharing their webcam, the app switched to portrait mode.
- You can now share your webcam while screen sharing! When you screen share while sharing your webcam, your webcam displays in the filmstrip above the meeting stage.
- The meeting's guest list and chat now display in their own tabs in the meeting sidebar. When you join the meeting, the Guests tab displays by default. To chat with others, click the Chat tab.
Note: Currently, you do not receive a notification when someone sends a chat. Chat notifications will be included in the next release.
- For VoIP audio connections, we're working to make the meeting experience better when it is being impacted by your network connection.
- If the app detects a poor network detection and webcams are on, it alerts you and offers the option to switch to low bandwidth mode.
- If nobody is sharing webcams, the app suggests that you change your audio connection (to use a phone).