Outlook add-in updates
- Due to a recent security update, we've removed the ability to host an audio conference using the Phone Controls from the Outlook add-in. You can now only start web meetings.
- Audio-only customers. When you click Start My Meeting, the Phone Controls don't open. Instead, you're instructed to dial in to the meeting with your access numbers and passcodes. To locate access numbers and passcodes for your account, see Copy and share your access numbers.
- New meeting invitations don't include a Phone Controls link. If you've already sent audio-only meeting invitations from the add-in, guests who click the Phone Controls link will receive an “Unable to connect to the Server” error message.
- You can continue to access the Phone Controls from My Meeting Hub. If you've never used My Meeting Hub, visit this page in the Audio Success Center to learn how to access your account and use My Meeting Hub to schedule and start audio-only meetings.
- If you have just one audio account, that account is selected when you schedule a meeting or set meeting defaults (Settings). It is no longer shown in a drop-down list.
- GlobalMeet Tools > Settings. The default web meeting is set to None for audio-only accounts. If you set the default web meeting to None for a collaboration account and you have one meeting room, the Start Meeting pane opens with that meeting room selected; if you have more than one room, the first room (sorted alphabetically) in the list is selected.
- In meeting invitations, we removed the extra paragraph before the text box to help with formatting. Before, you could type above the box and your message would be wider than the rest of the invitation.