- Bug fix. Dial-in only participants weren't shown in the Guests panel.
- Bug fix. Exit meeting. Sometimes the meeting room asked if you wanted to leave the meeting after you already left.
- Bug fix. Join a meeting. Joining a meeting with a poor or absent network connection resulted in a prolonged white screen.
- Bug fix. File presentation. If someone shared a video and then later presented a PDF file, you didn't see the PDF.
- Bug fix. Connect audio. Dial-in numbers for a meeting were sorted differently, depending on your role when joining (as the host, co-host, or a guest). Available numbers may vary, but now they are sorted consistently, with local country phone numbers first.
- Fixed reported app crashes.
- Connect audio. Connecting to VoIP prompts you to enable mic access if you previously denied it and stops connecting if you decline it again.
- Visual improvements when loading your recorded meetings.
Meeting room updates
- File sharing. When presenting a file with multiple pages (PDF, PPT, DOC, or XLS), you can now jump to a specific page and display it. In the presentation controls, click the page number selector to view thumbnail previews of all pages, and then click the page you want to share.
- View example »
- Change audio. There is no more delay when you switch from VoIP audio to dial-out.
- Bug fix. In the Meeting panel, one guest's profile picture was also shown as the profile for a different guest.
- Bug fix. The active talker indicator was blue (rather than green) for guests who were connected on their phones. Fixed. Blue is now shown for VoIP connections only.
- Bug fix. File sharing. Occasionally a page would display as a blank white or black page.
Desktop app updates
- You are now notified sooner when a network connectivity problem is detected.
- The app now resumes more quickly when your computer wakes up from sleep.
Meeting Settings updates
- The Cancel button now says Cancel Changes to indicate you are reverting unsaved changes, not closing the window.
- Bug fix. Meeting Settings allowed you to edit your profile, preferences, password, access numbers, and audio passcodes, even though your company rules prohibited these changes.
- Searching for a meeting has never been easier. In the search bar, enter the URL of the meeting you want to join, or begin typing a name or URL to search your company directory, and then tap on the result.
- Visual improvements to the iPad.
- Bug fix. If a meeting room had music on hold enabled, guests were allowed to talk to one another before the host connected their own audio. Now music is played and meeting audio is muted until the host connects.
- Bug fix. Call my phone. If you didn't have any saved phone numbers, the fields to enter a number were displayed on top of the Cancel and Add buttons.
- Bug fix. Connect audio. The dial-in number list was not consistent with the web and desktop lists.
- Bug fix. Meeting panel. If you connected to the meeting using dial-out, switched apps so that the mobile app was in the background and were inactive in the meeting for a few minutes, you disappeared from the other participants' guest list.
- Bug fix. Sign in. Sometimes launching the app or opening the app from the background resulted in repeated requests to sign in even if you already signed in.
- Bug fix. Sometimes switching your audio from VoIP to dial-out resulted in VoIP being disconnected without your phone being called.
Meeting room updates
- Performance improvements to get you into the meeting room more quickly, regardless of your location.
- Logging improvements to assist in troubleshooting.
- Bug fix. When you change audio from VoIP (computer audio) to dial-out (Use my phone), the VoIP audio meter is still displayed in meeting controls, next to the Mic button.
- Known issue. At the top of meeting recordings captured on February 4 and later, you will see a notification that "Chrome is being controlled by automated test software." The message does not affect playback of the meeting recording, whether from the browser playback screen or a downloaded copy (MP4) of the recording.