Welcome tour video
After months of preparation, we’re excited to relaunch our customer support site. The GlobalMeet Success is designed to make it easier for you and your guests to connect, learn, and troubleshoot your GlobalMeet® services.
Watch this short video and then read on for more details.
A new, comprehensive home page
Introducing a completely refreshed look and feel that makes key information available from the first page. Highlights:
- Cross-site search, answers to common Customer Education tickets, and highlighted articles based on customer searches are at the top.
- Release notes and important updates (like COVID-19 resources) are front-and-center.
- Quick links to knowledge guides for our services mean less clicking around.
- Product intro videos acquaint new users with our GlobalMeet Collaboration, GlobalMeet Audio, Click to Join, and Events Portal.
- Explore the new home page »
Accurate, searchable, just-in-time information
The new information architecture and visual redesign makes it easier for you to find what you need and get back to collaborating.
- We analyzed page views and search data to prioritize key information and remove duplicate and outdated articles. Less clutter to browse through and better search results.
- Scannable lists of articles let you see immediately what’s in a guide without having to click on it.
- Search is available from every page (in the header). The customer-facing site now uses the same search engine as our PGiKNOW site.
- The new Resources section is home for downloads, product training, release notes, third-party integrations, and more.
- View an example guide page »
More guided content and more videos
A picture is worth a thousand words! Over the last three months, we’ve added 14 new micro-learning videos, with a particular focus on scheduling and audio connection alternatives.
- New "virtual tours" pair instructional text with micro-learning videos to explore concepts, applications, or product features.
- When you download the GlobalMeet desktop apps from the Download Center, a virtual welcome tour is served up while the apps are installing.
- Work Remote tours in our COVID resources section outline how to be productive while working remotely. Guidelines for account holders cover scheduling, starting, and hosting Online Meetings and Conference Calls.
Always-available Support Chat
Chat is now available everywhere on the Success Center. Just click Chat with Us in the lower-right corner of any page.
- Enter your name, select a topic (meetings, business phone, op assisted, or billing), and then enter your question. The chatbot finds the top three articles related to your question.
- If the articles don't answer your question, no worries. Just click No and enter your email address to transfer to a live agent.
- See the new Chat flow »