Internet Explorer 11 support is ending this Summer
Beginning August 17, 2021, you will not be able to start or join a meeting with Internet Explorer 11. Microsoft’s end of life support for IE can be found here. You can start or join meetings using:
- Any supported browser. Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, and Apple Safari are supported. View the system requirements »
- The desktop apps for Mac and Windows. Get the apps »
Move up to the latest version of our mobile apps
To improve security and allow us to bring you new features more quickly, we're asking Android and iOS users to update to the latest version of the GlobalMeet mobile apps. After May 27, 2021, versions 6.33 and earlier of the apps for Android and iOS will no longer be able to join meetings.
For iOS 12 users. iOS 12 is no longer supported and will not receive further updates. However, existing GlobalMeet users on iOS 12 will be able to continue joining meetings by updating to GlobalMeet 6.35.
- iOS 12 users who have never installed the app will not be able to download it.
- If you have an iOS 12 device and previously installed GlobalMeet, you can update to GlobalMeet 6.35.
- If you deleted GlobalMeet and want to re-install, go to the App Store, tap your profile picture to access your account, and then select Purchased.