Phone Controls for audio-only meetings removed from the Outlook add-in
Due to a recent security update, you can no longer start an audio-only meeting from the GlobalMeet Outlook add-in. Currently you receive an “Unable to connect to the Server” message when you click Start Meeting. Users who click a Phone Controls link in meeting invitations you sent from the Outlook add-in will see the same error. We’re sorry for any inconvenience this causes.
- Audio-only customers can continue to access the Phone Controls from My Meeting Hub.
- If you have a Collaboration account, please use your meeting room.
If you have never used My Meeting Hub, visit this page in the Audio Success Center to learn how to access your account and use My Meeting Hub to schedule and start audio-only meetings.
Internet Explorer 11 support has ended
Beginning August 17, 2021, you will not be able to start or join a meeting with Internet Explorer 11. Microsoft’s end of life support for IE can be found here. You can start or join meetings using:
- Any supported browser. Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, and Apple Safari are supported. View the system requirements »
- The desktop apps for Mac and Windows. Get the apps »
Move up to the latest version of our mobile apps
To improve security and allow us to bring you new features more quickly, we're asking Android and iOS users to update to the latest version of the GlobalMeet mobile apps. After May 27, 2021, versions 6.33 and earlier of the apps for Android and iOS will no longer be able to join meetings.
For iOS 12 users. iOS 12 is no longer supported and will not receive further updates. However, existing GlobalMeet users on iOS 12 will be able to continue joining meetings by updating to GlobalMeet 6.35.
- iOS 12 users who have never installed the app will not be able to download it.
- If you have an iOS 12 device and previously installed GlobalMeet, you can update to GlobalMeet 6.35.
- If you deleted GlobalMeet and want to re-install, go to the App Store, tap your profile picture to access your account, and then select Purchased.