If you have a large public event that you would like to host online, we offer remote, interactive conferencing options such as our self-serve GlobalMeet Collaboration Meeting Room, and our operator-assisted Webcast service.
Note:If you require an event with over 10,000 participants, we recommend booking a passcode-entry operator-assisted conference. Due to the high volume of conferences we are currently experiencing, conferences with over 10,000 participants must be booked in advance and are subject to approval.
Your Meeting Room allows you to host audio and web meetings yourself, and supports up to 125 web and 300 audio participants. Connect to the meeting with VOIP, dial-in to the meeting, or have the meeting call you.
Host your event in the Meeting Room if you need:
- To host or schedule your meetings immediately
- To host your meeting yourself, with on demand assistance
- To present and share your screen and files with others
- To communicate or host interviews face-to-face via webcam
Our webcast platform provides increased capacity for up to 10,000 participants, live operator support, and enhanced security features for a smooth, professional event. Have your attendees connect with a link, or dial in.
Schedule a webcast for your event if you need:
- To plan your event in advance with an operator and discuss set-up
- To broadcast to thousands of participants
- To limit access to your event (ie. Employees only, guest list only)
- Live assistance for the duration of your conference
- Post-conference reports with participant and conference information
- Professional, edited recordings of your presentation
- High quality audio and video