iMeet Community Use Agreement
This iMeet Community Use Agreement (the "Agreement") provides important information about your use of this iMeet Community web site (the "Web Site"). You should read it, understand it, and consider printing a reference copy as you use the Web Site.
IMPORTANT: IF YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT, YOU MUST ACCEPT IT AS PRESENTED TO YOU, WITHOUT CHANGES. NO ADDITIONS OR DELETIONS ARE OR WILL BE ACCEPTED. At any time PGi may change, add, or remove any part of this Agreement or any part of the services and features provided at the Web Site. If it does so, PGi will update the Agreement
IF ANY FUTURE CHANGE IS UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, YOU SHOULD DISCONTINUE USING THE WEB SITE. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE WEB SITE WILL ALWAYS INDICATE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY CHANGES TO IT.
1. As long as you comply with the Agreement, American Teleconferencing Services, Ltd. d/b/a Premiere Global Services (“PGi”) grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited privilege to enter and use the Web Site subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein.
- In addition to the terms and conditions in the Agreement, all use of the Web Site is governed by the iMeet Terms of Service (https://imeet.com/about/terms), with this Agreement controlling in the event of a conflict.
3. Views expressed on the Web Site are not endorsed by PGi.
4. PGi does not prescreen information submitted by users of the Web Site (“Submissions”). PGi retains the right, but not the responsibility, to edit or remove any Submission, including those deemed by PGi to violate the Agreement. PGi will make good faith efforts to investigate allegations that Submissions violate the Agreement but (a) makes no warranty to you that it will edit, remove, or continue to permit the display of any specific Submission, whether or not subject to such allegations, and (b) will have no liability whatsoever for editing, removing, or continuing to permit the display of any Submission whatsoever.
5. PGi does not formally provide technical support on the Web Site. However, any information that is provided by PGi or PGi employees is offered on an “AS IS” basis without warranties of any kind.
6. PGi may offer you benefits and award privileges for your participation in the Web Site. The benefits and privileges provided do not create an employee, agency or independent contractor relationship between you and PGi, and you may not present yourself as a spokesperson for PGi.
7. To submit information to the Web Site, each user must have a unique user name and password combination. Please review the iMeet Privacy Statement (https://imeet.com/about/privacy), which describes how PGi collects, uses and protects your personal information. PGi cannot and will not be responsible for any problems or liability that may arise if you do not provide accurate, truthful and complete information.
8. By using the Web Site, you hereby grant PGi express consent and agree to receive certain communications from PGi in connection with this iMeet Community, as well as regarding PGi’s services and products, including without limitation, upgrades, enhancements, end-of-life, modifications and/or other feature changes and/or various promotional and advertising materials regarding other PGi’s products, services, marketing plan and other business related items.
1. Stay on topic. This iMeet Community is here to help people use PGi products and technologies more effectively. Unless otherwise noted, do not add Submissions about nontechnical topics, including without limitation:
1. Speculations or rumors about unannounced products.
2. Discussions of PGi policies or procedures or speculation on PGi decisions.
2. Be polite. Everyone should feel comfortable reading Submissions and participating in discussions. PGi will not tolerate flames or other inappropriate statements, material, or links. Most often, a "flame" is simply a statement that is taunting and thus arbitrarily inflammatory. However, this also includes those which are libelous, defamatory, indecent, harmful, harassing, intimidating, threatening, hateful, objectionable, discriminatory, abusive, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit, or offensive in a sexual, racial, cultural, or ethnic context.
3. Post constructive comments and questions. Unless otherwise noted, your Submission should either be a technical support question or a technical support answer.
4. Feedback welcome. PGi welcomes feedback regarding many areas of PGi's services and the iMeet Web Site(s). The terms of this Agreement and the iMeet Terms of Service (specifically relating to Feedback) shall apply to any and all ideas, suggestions, comments and/or other feedback Customer provides to PGi.
5. Do not post polls or petitions or links to same.
6. Test your answer. When possible, make sure your Submission works on your own computer before you post it.
7. No advertising. Do not use the Web Site to sell or market your products to others and do not post a URL unless it directly answers a user’s question. If any portion of your Submission, including any posted URL, results in any accrual of compensation or benefit to you, you must note this in your post by stating, “I may receive some form of compensation, financial or otherwise, from my recommendation or link.” As well, the following are not allowed:
1. A submission created solely to advertise a book, service, software or some other item for sale.
2. Any reference, including a link, to a commercial item that is not directly related to a relevant technical support question or answer.
3. You may sign your Submissions with information about yourself. However, this should not include a link to a website.
8. No inappropriate user names (“Aliases”) or impersonations. Inappropriate or offensive user names or aliases will be removed and persons attempting to impersonate another user will be removed. User names may not contain website, email addresses or other contact information.
9. Keep within the Law
1. No material may be submitted that is intended to promote or commit an illegal act.
2. Do not submit software or descriptions of processes that break or otherwise ‘work around’ digital rights management software or hardware.
3. Do not post defamatory material.
10. Material submitted must be your own work or work to which you have a license. You warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the information contained in your Submission.
11. License to Use Submission. Without limiting any and all rights PGi may have to Submission as provided in and pursuant to the iMeet Terms of Service, for the avoidance of doubt, by sending a Submission to the Web Site you agree to grant PGi a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive worldwide right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, make available to the public, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to the Submission. No Submission shall be deemed confidential and PGi shall be free to use all Submissions on an unrestricted basis. If you do not want to grant to PGi the rights set out above, do not send your Submission to the Web Site.
3. Minimum Age Requirement
1. You must be 18 years or older to post to the Web Site. You may not post to this Web Site if you are not at least 18 years or older.
2. Never reveal any personal information.
4. Interference with the Web Site
1. You agree to not interfere with or disrupt the Web Site.
5. Breach of the Agreement
1. If you fail to abide by these terms PGi may remove your submission. PGi may also, but is not required to, send an e-mail that informs you that your Submission has been deleted or edited. Repeated inappropriate Submissions may result in your relevant account or accounts being placed into temporary or permanent suspension of your ability to participate in any or all of the areas on the Web Site.
2. If you post or send offensive or inappropriate content anywhere on or to the Web Site or otherwise engage in any disruptive behavior which PGi considers to be serious and/or repeated, PGi may use all available information about you to stop any further infringements. This may include informing relevant third parties such as your employer, school, Internet service provider, or law enforcement authorities of the infringement.
3. PGi reserves the right to delete any Submission, or take action against any account, at any time, for any reason.
These Terms and Conditions were last revised 12/20/2011 are subject to periodic revisions and updates.