To change your iMeet® for Desktop settings:
- Click the gear icon labeled Settings in the bottom left section of the Home screen.
- Click the MEETING, GENERAL or AUDIO/VIDEO panel and follow the prompts. Note: To help decide which option to use, see details below.
- Click SAVE.
The MEETING panel enables you to do the following:
- Change the name of your meeting.
- Change the theme of your meeting.
- Lock and unlock your meeting.
The GENERAL panel enables you to do the following:
- Change your email address and password.
- Change the duration for the display of your status messages.
- Select audio alerts.
- Launch iMeet for Desktop when starting your computer.
- Select auto updates.
The AUDIO/VIDEO panel enables you to set audio defaults for Camera, Microphone and Speakers.