If you have an iPhone or iPod touch, get the iMeet App from the Apple iTunes Store or the App Store.
You can access the App Store straight from your Apple mobile devices or from your computer through the iTunes Store.
From your iPhone or iPod touch
1. On your iPhone or iPod touch home screen, tap the App Store icon
2. Tap search and enter the keyword "iMeet" in the search bar.
3. Download and install the App.
From your computer
1. Open a browser and go to the iMeet Mobile App page in the iTunes Store. Here is the link.
2. Download the App to iTunes.
3. Connect your iPhone or iPod touch to your computer and sync apps.
The iMeet Mobile app works on all iPhones and iPod touches running iOS 5 or later.
Accessing iMeet on your iPhone or iPod touch
Once the iMeet Mobile App has been installed, tap to launch it. Then, enter your email address and password.
You will see the iMeet home screen appear. As a Host, you can tap "Start my meeting" to open your iMeet room or use "Join a meeting" to go to another person's room. You can also view or search your Contacts and invite someone to join your meeting right from there.