Your iMeet room shows all your guests’ cubes – up to 15 people in a meeting.
You can see who’s talking with Active Talker. Your cube glows green when you talk. When you’re hosting a meeting, you have full control of guest and meeting functions.
The main menu holds everything you need to host and manage your meeting.
When you’re in a meeting, this is a convenient place to invite guests, view and
share files, and add or change your audio connection.
• ADD GUESTS (hosts only) – invite guests to your meeting by email.
• CONNECT – Auto-Connect is launched upon entry, but you can also change your connection or call a guest from here.
• FILES – download, show, and share files in your file cabinet. Hosts can email files directly to their room via their room email: ex. YourRoomName@iMeetFiles.com.
• SETTINGS (hosts only) – choose your room background, dialing options, and privacy settings. You can also enable alerts when guests enter your room and
you’re not there.
• WEBCAM – turn on your webcam.