As a first step to get started with iMeet, you’ll want to:
- Add your Job Title, Company Name and primary phone number.
- Add a photo.
- Enter your Bio with some professional or personal background.
Hover over your cube and click the > Edit Profile.
- Click the Details tab and populate your Job Title, Company, and Add a Phone number.
- Click the Photo tab to upload up to four photos, take a photo or to use an avatar within your cube.
- Click the Bio tab to provide some interesting or unique information about yourself.
- Click Done and then x out of your cube.
Change your photo often or for a particular meeting if you want to convey relevance, a conversation starter or a professional picture. For team meetings, make it fun by selecting a “topic” that each person needs to upload a photo that relates to the topic such as : Seasonal photo, a childhood photo or your favorite destination spot.